What is Paediatrics?
In SKY Clinic we care about children, working hard to prevent diseases. We take our special attention for the children who are acutely or chronically ill.We also work hard to prevent diseases in healthy children. Our staff works focusing their attention on the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of.
Our main goals are:
- Control the spread of infectious disease;
- Promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life;
- Help ease the problems of children and adolescents with chronic conditions.
We have a national and international team of doctors ready to diagnose and treat several conditions in children including:
- Genetic and congenital conditions;
- Organ diseases and dysfunctions.
Our staff cares not only for sick children, but also works and considers the long-term effects on the quality of children's life, giving special emphasis to prevention and care, early detection and treatment of problems always in collaboration with other specialists to give children the best and comprehensive and multidisciplinary health care.