What is Gynecology?
SKY Clinic provides a multidisciplinary team to cover comprehensive health needs of women of every age. Our national and international team of specialists is trained to prevent, diagnose and treat different conditions such as:
- Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of the reproductive organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva;
- Urinary incontinence;
- Amenorrhea (absent menstrual periods);
- Dysmenorrhea(painful menstrual periods);
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods)- a common indication for hysterectomy;
- Prolapse of pelvic organs;
- Infections of the vagina (vaginitis), cervix and uterus (including fungal, bacterial, viral and protozoal);
- Others problems.